Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Mastercard and the Visitor

Van Manila-Cebu-Bohol-March2009


The Mastercard and the Visitor

I have good news and bad news for today!

Let's start with the bad news, half way the trip. My Mastercard (th ebackbone of our financial planning) gave up on me! All transactions are refused, giving as a reason "bad pin number" even when I haven't given yet any pin number. Horrible. Fortunately our backup (HL's MC) still works.
We went to Citibank today, and they claimed that they could do nothing: I have to phone a number in Belgium to explain the problem. There goes my trust in Mastercard!

And now the good news to end. Allan came over from Bohol, and he's such a delight to be with: gentle, friendly, helpful, attentive, he's a real dreamguy. He'll bring us tomorrow to Bohol, by taxi & boat. We informed the Peacock hotel in Bohol about our arrival there, hoping that they'll pick us up in time!

Keep on tracking us!

PB

.

No comments: