Thursday, May 21, 2009

Long Live Long Warm Weekends!


geoffrey1105171, originally uploaded by Luis Machado.



Good evening!

Once again, Belgium is holidayparadise :-) we have a long weekend now, from Thursdag till Sunday !!!! Incredible, isn't it? One might wonder how this country can still function with all those holidays!

Anyway, for me it's work as usual. I prefer not to follow the workflow of the majority ... I cherish to be a minority :-)

This includes also working in the garden! After our long absence, the garden really needs urgent attention. I give it sparsely, since the office needs the same, and the office gets priority !!! Guess why hehehe?

Tomorrow I'll make 2 hours free time to go to Lars (the eldest son of my sister). Next Sunday, he'll celebrate his Holy Communion (which is some kind of rite from boyhood to adulthood), and I promised him to buy a very nice present for him ... and he choose a cellphone! So we'll go cellphone hunting tomorrow, Lars & Howlan & me :-) Let's hope we find some working shops (due to the long weekend, I expect lots of shops to be closed ... or will the financial crisis urge the shopkeepers to be more active and lure as many customers in as possible? Wait and see!)

That's about it for today :-) I don't want to bore you too much with stories about the work hehe!

huggies,
PB
.

No comments: