Saturday, October 17, 2009

close is powerful

Van 0908-09-Thailand

you remember that I was writing in my blog about my digital camera? I'm so happy with it !!!

One of the great things about this little camera is the excellent huge size of the pictures ... it means that -- after taking a snapshot -- I can still zoom in on the picture and only get a close look. That makes the picture much more powerful!

Here you see a picture of "ball", a young guy that was sitting next to me on a bus in thailand. The original picture is much bigger, and shows all his hair, and his arms & chest.

By zooming in to only his face, the picture becomes much more interesting! And there's no quality loss :-)

The next thing I have to try out is how to make panoramic photos .... that's something for next week!

Stay tuned :-)

PB

.


No comments: